This post has been sponsored by Befitting, where I have also received products in exchange for this post. HOWEVER, all thoughts and opinions are my own… as always.
Listen, you know how I’m always on a hunt for a new product or service that can make your lives a little easier, and a little more fabulous…right?
Well today is no exception!
You know those errands we have to run, although maybe only a few times a year, that we dread because we don’t want to drag our kids out and take them to a place that requires patience and cooperation?
Well I’m sharing a company with you that doesn’t even require you to leave your house, let alone, take hours out of your day… OR that doesn’t require your kiddos to sit still while you get your errand complete!
If you or one of your family members wears prescription eyeglasses… you’ll want to hear about this company I just discovered, Befitting.
Can you order prescription glasses online?
YES and it’s my favorite way to buy glasses now!
My oldest son wears glasses and each year it was quite the pain to take him and his younger brother to the eye doctor to squeeze in an exam and then look through a wall of glasses.
Asking my kiddos to cooperate and sit through the exam AND THEN, sit a little longer to find the “right” pair of glasses, was not one of my favorite things to do.
- The exam and eye-glasses “shopping” took a good chunk out of our day and I usually felt like we settled on a pair of glasses that “would do”, frankly because I was ready to get the kids out of there.
- Then, most of the eye doctor offices we went to, didn’t have a very big selection to choose from.
Here’s Why You’ll Love Befitting as Much as I do:
So when I found out about Befitting, I realized how nice it was going to be to:
- shop while sitting on the couch and take my time
- browse through SO many options without feeling like we had to “settle” on a pair
not to mention these other perks…
- they offer glasses for men, women AND kids, so everyone in the family is sure to find something that they love
- Befitting combines the skill of seasoned stylists with technology to recommend frames that suit your unique look and style, right on their website
- you can shop with insurance if you have it and want to use it
- they offer price matching
- they offer free shipping
- …and FREE returns (This was a concern of mine because ordering online could be scary! What if they didn’t turn out the way you had hoped? This made me feel so much better!)
Try On Glasses Online
I mentioned above that Befitting can recommend frames that suit your style but I thought this featured deserved a little more attention…
Befitting also offers a “try on” feature that allows you to not only help you pick your style but you can actually “see” what the glasses will look like on you, before buying! How amazing is that?! This helps with the uncertainty you may have of not going somewhere and physically trying them on first. I LOOOVE that.
Kids + Glasses
Now, I don’t know if you all have gone through something like this but my son definitely went through a stage of,
“Why do I have to wear glasses? I don’t want anyone to make fun of me.”
This BROKE my heart. But having him browse the amazing selection WITH ME, allowed him to find a pair (or two) that he thought he’d like to wear which helped him feel a little more confident with the glasses he was going to wear. (I mean, it’s SO “uncool” for your mom to pick them out at this age.)
And let me tell you…
when his new glasses came in, he reluctantly opened the box, but then…
…his excitement when he saw them was the BEST.
After trying on, he was BEGGING to wear them out that night to the baseball game, so he could show off his new specs to his friends!
He was confident, thought he looked so handsome, and this momma’s heart was full.
There’s nothing better than seeing your kiddo light up and feel a little more love towards themselves.
Ray-Ban Prescription Eye Glasses
I’ve NEVER owned a pair of Ray-Ban glasses, so the fact that my kiddo has pair before I do, makes me laugh.
To be honest, I didn’t even realize that Ray-Ban had prescription eye glasses until we saw them on Befitting and I thought it was really great that they offered them because we knew that style would look amazing on him… and they do!
How to Shop Befitting
It’s incredibly easy to shop and find a new favorite pair of glasses! Simply visit the Befitting website and browse by options such as:
- Glasses Under $100
- Shop by brand
- Filter by shape, frame color, price, lens options, and more!
Plus, if you shop right now, make sure to take advantage of this coupon code to get $61 off your next purchase of $150 or more (some restrictions apply)
Just use code: LETSSAVE61
Offer: $61 off your next purchase, minimum $150 (some restrictions apply)
- Ray-Ban and Oakley brands excluded
- Sunglasses without prescription excluded
- Cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts, or insurance benefits
Happy shopping! I truly hope this adds a little more simplicity to your life to help make it a little more fabulous! I know it did ours!