March 2017 Trunk Club Try-On Video & Photos: It’s Spring fashion time, with a new stylist! Nordstrom’s Trunk Club won my heart over in this one!
March 2017 Trunk Club Try On Video and Photos
Oh try-on photos and videos… how I’ve missed you. I think the holiday season and the 5-day return rule, gave me a little Trunk Club anxiety! (Only kidding, but for real… the last couple of months, trying to get a try-on video in, in time… has been a challenge.) But by golly, while my kiddos played a mad game of hide and seek with each other the other day, I took total advantage and snagged some Trunk Club time. So I’m super happy to tell you that I have a try-on video AND try-on photos for you today! Woot!
Trunk Club Try On Video
Trunk Club Try On Photos
In case you’re in a place where you can’t watch a video at the moment, OR you just prefer looking at photos… I’ve got you covered.. The cool thing? Pin these images, so YOUR stylist can see the items that you like, so she’ll/he’ll get a better idea of what style you like.
TIP: I’ve linked to each piece below the photos, so you can easily click and go buy them too!
#1 Outfit Decision:
• So I’m not a huge fan of the olive jacket on me, (although I’m quite fond of jackets) but this one is a bit “boxy,” for my style.
• I already had the white jeans, but they’re a FAVE, and I wear them all.of.the.time.
• The shoes are GORGEOUS. But I do have a similar pair already, so I’ll probably be returning these. Dang it.
Outfit #2 Decision:
• Thanks to you guys,(Those of you on the Facebook LIVE the other night!) I ended up telling my stylist to send this dress. I would have normally rejected it, but so glad that you insisted! It’s actually really cute, and totally affordable for a Nordstrom dress.
Only problem??? With the “apron neck,” cut, it makes it really weird for me… bra wise. I don’t think I could wear a bra with it… and it’s a very thin, white material.
Outfit #3 Decision:
• Can I get a “hallelujah,” and an “amen,” for jeans that fit RIGHT! The jeans are incredible. I’m 5’4, a size 28 (or 6) jean, wider in the thigh area, and not lacking a butt. I swear these jeans are made for my body-type. KEEPING!
• The Wildfox pullover IS really soft, and super cozy. But I just don’t think I want to spend that much on a shirt. I mentioned in the video that I’d like to see if they carry this shirt in pastel colors, and they do have it in a light pink here. But I don’t think it’s quite the pink I was looking for. Too neutral for what I’m wanting.
• And again… the shoes. They’re super, super cute. I talked about those above with the first outfit, in case you missed it!
Alrighty you all, you KNOW how much I love to hear what you think with all of these. I haven’t returned them yet, nor “checked out.” So let me hear it.
The cobalt blue dress has ARRIVED!!!! You all, it’s absolutely perfect!!! I totally kept it, and I’m even considering going back and buying every other color that they have! You can buy it here: Shift Dress
Until next time,