Stitch Fix Unboxing Video January 2020: I’m unboxing again and showing you what my stylist has sent this round! Jacket, tops, wrap and pants!
Stitch Fix Unboxing Video January 2020
Well my goodness… it has been a LONG time since the last Stitch Fix unboxing video!
I’ll be honest, I became burnt out and had to stop for a while, and did have a few “fixes” since last year, but I did a quick Instagram story, peek, at those items and not a full blog post.
BUT… I’ve been in the mood lately and scheduled a Stitch Fix AND a Trunk Club shipment, as well as tried out a new styling service that I can’t WAIT to share with you soon.
If you missed January’s Trunk Club unboxing video, you can watch that HERE! The goodies were SOOOO good!
So if you’re ready for this month’s Stitch Fix box… here we GO!
(I’ve listed out the items and all of the details below the video in case you want to try Stitch Fix too and let your stylist know what items you liked in this fix!
Items in this Fix:
- Echo – Raelynne Checkered Wrap – One Size – $54.50
- Cosmic Blue Love – Callie Cuffed Skinny Pant – Burgandy – 6P $88.00
- Market & Spruce – Folsom – Crew Neck Knit Tee – White – S – $36.00
- Andrew Marc Performance – Gigi Mixed – Blush – S – $88.00
- Vero Moda – Sadella Textured Crew Pullover – Light Blue – S – $54.00
So What Do You Think?
I plan to give it another try in February, and I hope it “wow’s” me, to be honest.
Get Your Fashion Fix
You’ll only find “mom fashion” around here, so if you’d like to see my other fashion-related posts, you can find them in my style archives!