From time to time, someone will ask me if I have any recommendations on honeymoon destinations. And although I do love to travel, and have some romantic destinations under my belt, I reached out to a travel agent friend of mine, to ask for her expertise.
Laura with LM Travel Company, came to my rescue, and spilled the secret (and some photos of recent travelers) on her pick for the Top Honeymoon Resorts!
Top Honeymoon Resorts
The 4 finest resort chains for your romantic getaway
Adults -Only, All Inclusive, Luxurious Accommodations, Beautiful Beaches, Romantic Settings
15 Resorts on 6 Islands
Sandals Montego Bay
Sandals Royal Caribbean
Sandals Royal Plantation
Sandals Grande St. Lucia, Sandals Halcyon Beach, Sandals Regency La Toc
Sandals Grande Antigua
Sandals Emerald Bay Sandals Royal Bahamian
Sandals La Source Grenada
4 Resorts in Jamaica
Couples Negril, Couples San Soucie, Couples Swept Away, Couples Tower Isle
Secrets Maroma Beach
Secrets the Vine
Secrets Vallarta Bay Secrets Aura
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos
Secrets Playa Mujeres
Secrets St. James Secrets Wild Orchid
Secrets Cap Cana Secrets Royal Beach
Costa Rica: Secrets Papagayo
Secrets Playa Bonita
Excellence Riviera Cancun
Excellence Playa Mujeres
Excellence Punta Cana
QUOTES from Travelers:
Couples Negril was the ideal honeymoon resort for us. Adults-only, beautiful and tranquil. We loved the atmosphere and the food, drinks and service were fantastic. Our favorite thing was our couples massage in the treehouse on the beach and the included excursions – snorkeling and the sunset catamaran cruise were so much fun! You really can’t go wrong choosing Couples Negril for a honeymoon or relaxing vacation. – Jessica Mell
Secrets Silversands was a very romantic and modern resort. The adult only getaway had many daily activities and excursions that were included in the price of the stay which we really enjoyed. The rooms were very modern with marble floors and a large jacuzzi tub to relax in, all rooms also included a hot tub on your own private balcony! The food was also very impressive and we ejoyed all of the restaurants! Most guest were not first time visitors and I’m sure it won’t be our last visit either! – Erica
- Take a copy of your marriage license to show the resort. There are often honeymoon courtesies.
- Make sure your name matches your passport or government issues I.D. (Don’t book with your married name, if your passport has your maiden name listed)
- Consider giving yourself a day to unwind after your wedding before leaving for your honeymoon.(If your reception ends at midnight and your flight leaves at 6:00 a.m. you will be tired, rushed, and more likely to forget something important).
- Go somewhere that neither of you have ever been! Experience something new together as you start your life together as husband and wife!
- Don’t let wedding details take over; start planning your honeymoon early.
- Book with LM Travel Company
So you’ve been teased with a few photos. Is that enough to make you want to hop on a plane and take that honeymoon you’ve been planning? The honeymoon you never took? The 2nd honeymoon?
If so, take all of the stress out of planning a trip, by hiring LM Travel Company. 🙂