Trunk Club Unboxing Video January 2020: After taking about a year break, I decided to give it a try again and I’m so glad that I did!
I had so much fun with this unboxing. Perhaps it was because it had been so long since I’ve received a box of goodies from Trunk Club, but I truly think it’s because Kelly, my stylist, hit the nail on the head with this one.
If I would have endless amounts of cash, I probably would have kept almost everything!
As always, with Trunk Club unboxings, I’ve included all of the goodies in this post and have linked to them if they’re available to buy from Nordstrom or J.Crew (or wherever the items are from), so that way… you can get what you like too! You can find them under the video, below!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you’re the first to be notified when my new unboxing videos go up! They get a head start and early peek since it takes me a bit to write the post after uploading the video on YouTube.
With Stitch Fix, you can’t really go out and buy what you see in someone else’s box, so that’s definitely a “plus” when it comes to Trunk Club.
But stay tuned for the Stitch Fix unboxing video for January 2020 to come soon… because I ordered that one as well!
Alright, let’s get to it and take a look at what’s in my box for January!
Trunk Club Unboxing January 2020
I did get a chance to try some of the items on and snag a photo, so I wanted to make sure I included those for you below, in case it’s helpful!
Shop the Items in my Trunk
Sizes, Brand, Details:
- Eliza JMesh Fit & Flare DressSize: Small $76.80
- Vince Camuto Prankika Bootie: 7.5 $69.48
- Patagonia Better Sweater Quarter-Zip Performance Jacket: Med. $99
- Wit & Wisdom Ab-Solution Raw Hem Girlfriend Jeans: 6P $46.80
- Steve Madden Mini Chevron Quilted Faux Leather Top Handle: $58
- CeCe Scalloped Peplum Blouse: Small $89
- Chelsea28 Metallic Clip Dot Blouse: Small $69
- TopShop Carly Coat: Size 6 $69
- Wit & Wisdom Ab-Solution Raw Hem Skinny Jeans: 6P $68
- STS BlueEllie High Waist Ankle Skinny Jean: Sz. 28 $59