White Chicken Chili
This comforting chili recipe is the perfect kid-approved weeknight meal! Whip up a home-cooked dinner in less than 30 minutes!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2-3 chicken breasts cut up in to small pieces (or deboned rotisserie chicken)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 15-ounce can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15-ounce can corn undrained
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilis undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 Tablespoon milk
In a large stock pot on the stove, cook your cubed chicken over medium heat until done.
Lower to medium heat, and add in remaining ingredients.
Stir until cream cheese has melted, and heated through.
Serving: 1serving (1/4 recipe) | Calories: 331kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 317mg | Potassium: 515mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 795IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1mg