Summer Side Salad Recipe
Summer Side Salad: An incredibly easy side salad to serve any day of the week, and versatile enough to switch it up, for ingredients that you may need to substitute!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups spinach chopped finely
- 2 cups romaine chopped finely
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup dried fruit I used a blueberry/cranberry blend
- 1/4 cup candied nuts I used pecans
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 avocado sliced
In a large salad bowl, layer chopped lettuce and top with remaining ingredients.
Using a dressing of your choice, toss the salad or individually dress each salad. We love using poppyseed dressing for this salad
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 399mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 3675IU | Vitamin C: 15.5mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1.3mg