Peppermint Vanilla Latte Recipe: Lattes at home aren’t intimidating anymore! Now we know how to use International Delight® One Touch Latte™ to up our coffee game!
How to Use the International Delight One Touch Latte
So after reading the directions on the can…
“One Touch Latte’™ can help you create a latte in 3 easy steps. Fill cup 2/3 with coffee to leave room for froth. Shake the One Touch Latte’™ can. Press and hold the can above coffee to cream to desired sweetness and enjoy!” It sounded super easy, and I brewed my cup of coffee to get started.
Add Your Favorite Creamer
For this recipe, we used vanilla creamer but you can use whatever brand and flavor you like!
Peppermint Vanilla Latte Recipe
So the moment it became too cold to wear flip flops, I had a craving for peppermint. Combine peppermint with coffee, AND a smooth vanilla flavor… I’m head over heels.
So when my friend Kate came over the other day to help me with some recipes for the new cookbook, we started our day with coffee and breakfast. (We have a massive love for food, so we can’t be productive if we don’t have some sort of spread & coffee before we begin.) But instead of having a regular coffee, we used the International Delight One Touch Latte™ to make a fun seasonal recipe: Peppermint Vanilla Latte
Oh… My… Goodness. You’ll want to make this one, and it’s easy as 1-2-3. Promise.
1. Although you don’t have to, adding crushed peppermint around the rim makes this a little more fun. Do do this, you can put a few peppermints in to a plastic ziptop bag, seal, and crush the peppermints with a meat tenderizer or rolling pin. Then, coat the rim of your mug with a bit of water, and place the wet rim in to a saucer of the crushed peppermints.
2. Then, you’ll fill up your coffee cup 2/3 full with coffee, like the instructions on the International Delight One Touch Latte™ recommends.
3. Next, add about a teaspoon of peppermint extract and stir.
4. Using the Vanilla International Delight One Touch Latte™, follow the steps above to create the froth in your latte!
5. Optional: Sprinkle in a little more crushed peppermint on top of the froth, and serve!
Perfect Cool Weather Latte
It was a cooler day, so the fireplace was on… and our laptops were roarin’ and ready to get to work! We piled some of our favorite bagels on a serving tray with different spreads and we had everything else we needed to create the perfect cold-day workspace! I can’t wait to serve this to family and friends when they come over during the holidays. It’s one of those favorite recipes that look and taste like it took a ton of work… but didn’t!
I’d love to hear what kind of latte you want to make now! Let me know in the comments below!
Peppermint Vanilla Latte Recipe
- 3/4 cup black coffee
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla International Delight One Touch Latte™
- crushed peppermint candies for garnish; optional
- Take 3-4 peppermint candies and place them into a plastic ziptop bag.
- Using a mallet or rolling pin, crush the peppermints into small pieces.
- Using your finger, wet the rim of your coffee cup with water. Dip the rim of your cup into a saucer of crushed peppermints.
- Fill your coffee cup 2/3 full, of black coffee.
- Add 1 teaspoon peppermint extract, stir.
- Using the Vanilla International Delight One Touch Latte™, follow the instructions on the can, or in the video on this blog post to add to your coffee.
- If desired, sprinkle in a little more crushed peppermint candies to the top of your latte, and serve!
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.