The topic may change daily, but you’ll find this – it’ll be honest, it’ll be real, and it’ll be straight from the heart.
How + Why I Started This Blog
A few years ago, when I had my first bundle of joy, I decided I needed something else of my own to have on the side, so I could take my mind off of diapers and feedings.
One day during nap time, I sat down at the computer with a cup of coffee, and before I knew it… I was blogging.
Why the name Fantabulosity? Well, the best I could sum it up… is in the tagline in my logo.
Real Life, Well Styled.
You’ll find real, far-from-perfect, and relatable blog posts… where I strive to help you style whatever you may be looking for in life. Things like:
• A slightly homemade dinner that won’t take hours to cook and uses everyday ingredients, but still makes your family swoon!
• Fashion that’s affordable + adorable, but even better when it’s on sale, or brought right to your doorstep!
• Party ideas to help you style easy, yet super fun get-togethers with your friends and family.
• Home + Organization ideas that are simple but help you look like you spent hours planning and carrying out the plan!
• Encouraging stories + videos about real life situations that can hopefully help you feel like you’re not alone and to remember that no one has it all together, but we can help each other through whatever comes our way.
• … and so much more, that can help you feel a little more “fabulous,” each day.
My family takes up the biggest chunk of my heart and are a big reason why I turned this amazing hobby into a full-time job that I absolutely love! They keep me centered and grounded and are a continual reminder of the importance of relationships.
So, grab a cup of cinnamon flavored coffee (don’t forget the mint flavored creamer… my fave), sit back… put your feet up, and let’s chill out. (OMG, do people still say “chill out,” or did I show my age? Scary.)
Oh yeah… Food = Love around here, and butter is always at the top of my store list.
10 Random Facts about Me
A quick 5-minute video of 10 random facts that you may not know about me. Because well, I had a few minutes and I thought it would be a fun video to do. Maybe you and I have something in common?
Thank you SO much for stopping by, and please let me know that you did! You can contact me at any time by email: Jessica(at)fantabulosity(dot)com or visit my Contact Me page!
If you’re like me, I’m a bit addicted to Pinterest, where I pin things I think I’ll actually do/make one day! So if you want to, head over and follow me here: JBFantabulosity’s Pinterest, and we’ll dream together about ALL THE THINGS!
For more on an “inside” look, I “live” on Facebook, and you can follow me there, here: Fantabulosity Facebook Page
I’m Excited + Thankful to Have Been Featured On:
Do You Love Freebies? Me Too:
There are things in life that can keep a gal sane, and I share printables that help with my sanity, with Fantabulosity newsletter subscribers. It’s free to sign up, and I give you access to ALL of the free printables instantly. Plus, I send an occasional (MAAAAYBE once a week at the most) email, out to subscribers with subscriber-only goodies and “must-see” tidbits.