Hi there! Are you ready to add simplicity to your very real and very busy life?
Here you’ll find real, far-from-perfect, relatable blog posts… to help you in areas of life where you’d love to gain some traction and feel fabulous while doing them!
• How to make a recipe for your family that won’t take hours to cook and uses everyday ingredients, but still makes your family swoon over a home cooked meal!
• Printables that help you simplify and manage your daily life when busy gals like us need it!
• Fashion that’s affordable + adorable, but even better when it’s on sale or brought right to your doorstep!
• Party ideas to help you style easy, yet super fun get-togethers with your friends and family.
• Home + Organization ideas that are simple but help you look like you spent hours planning and carrying out the plan!
• Encouraging stories + videos about real-life situations that can hopefully help you feel like you’re not alone and to remember that no one has it all together, but we can help each other through whatever comes our way.
• … and so much more, that can help you feel a little more “fabulous,” but also keeping in mind the simplicity and realness of life.
How Do I Know What You Need?
From juggling kids activities, folding laundry, making dinner, and doing bedtime stories at night, it can feel like we’re hamsters on a wheel each day, just trying to grab the most important things as we “run” right past them. (Ahem, but you sure as heck won’t find me “running” anywhere, unless it’s away from a bear.)
I’m Far from Bored…
I’m a wife, a work-at-home mom who owns a business, I manage our home and try to keep up with our 2 little rambunctious boys. This leaves little room for “extra” in my days, but I do what I can to make what matters, count.
You’re Not Alone
- That’s what I’m here for. Here at Fantabulosity, you’ll find peace knowing you’re not alone and the tools to help you in all the areas of “busy mom life” so we can get you that free time in the evening that you crave. Whether it’s to read that book, watch Netflix with your husband, or to just go to bed early!
Why We’ll Be Virtual Best Friends?
My family takes up the biggest chunk of my heart and are a big reason why I turned this amazing hobby into a full-time job that I absolutely love! They keep me centered and grounded and are a continual reminder of the importance of relationships.
Oh yeah… Food = Love around here, and butter is always at the top of my store list of my Walmart grocery pick-up app.
Why I Started This Blog
A few years ago, when I had my first bundle of joy, I decided I needed something else of my own to have on the side, so I could take my mind off of diapers and feedings.
One day during nap time, I sat down at the computer with a cup of coffee, and before I knew it… I was blogging.
I absolutely love learning new things to improve the different areas in my life, and I’m passionate about sharing those with you too. Why keep good things to ourselves when we can share the love and see the joy in others?
So the topic on the blog and social media may change daily, but you’ll find this – it’ll be honest, it’ll be real, and it’ll be straight from the heart.
Why the Name “Fantabulosity?”
Why the name Fantabulosity? Well, because I truly think that we can live a fantabulous life through simplicity. (Fantabulous + Simplicity = Fantabulosity)
Focusing on what matters, enjoying the things in life that YOU care about and having fun while doing it is what life is all about, right? Which brings me to my tagline…
Real Life, Well Styled.
I want to inspire you to add simplicity and STYLE to your very REAL, and very busy life.
10 Random Facts about Me
A quick 5-minute video of 10 random facts that you may not know about me. Because well, I had a few minutes and I thought it would be a fun video to do. Maybe you and I have something in common?
So, grab a cup of cinnamon flavored coffee (don’t forget the mint flavored creamer… my fave), sit back… put your feet up, and let’s chill out. (OMG, do people still say “chill out,” or did I show my age? Scary.)
Thank you SO much for stopping by, and please let me know that you did! You can contact me at any time by email: Jessica(at)fantabulosity(dot)com!
If you’re like me, I’m a bit addicted to Pinterest, where I pin things I think I’ll actually do/make one day! So if you want to, head over and follow me here: JBFantabulosity’s Pinterest, and we’ll dream together about ALL THE THINGS!
For more on an “inside” look, I “live” on Facebook, and you can follow me there, here: Fantabulosity Facebook Page
Do You Love Freebies? Me Too:
There are things in life that can keep a gal sane, and I share printables that help with my sanity, with Fantabulosity newsletter subscribers. It’s free to sign up, and I give you access to ALL of the free printables instantly. Plus, I send an occasional (MAAAAYBE once a week at the most) email, out to subscribers with subscriber-only goodies and “must-see” tidbits.