Stevia In The Raw® has sponsored this blog post and has provided product samples for these Blueberry Granola Bars with Yogurt Drizzle!
Blueberry Granola Bars with Yogurt Drizzle sweetened with Stevia In The Raw® – Made with less sugar and a quick and easy recipe to help tackle that sweets craving!
Now that I’ve shared my Pecan Pie and Pumpkin Muffins recipe with you, you know I’m a fan of using the Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag to bake all kinds of goodies. But in case you’re not familiar with it, Stevia In The Raw® is a zero-calorie sweetener that is made with an extract from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant and is perfect for any baking and cooking needs!
Plus, now with the new year approaching, I know that so many of you are looking for recipes to help you through those resolutions. Today, I’m going to help you tackle that craving for sweets… with less sugar! Yes! LESS sugar!
Blueberry Granola Bars with Yogurt Drizzle Made with Stevia In The Raw®
Oh friends, the ingredients in these granola bars are enough to make you swoon…
- Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- Rolled Oats
- Crispy rice cereal
- Dried blueberries
- Creamy peanut butter
- Butter or coconut oil
- Shredded coconut
- Chopped roasted almonds
- Vanilla extract
…but wait until you see them all together, topped with the amazing yogurt drizzle (also sweetened with Stevia In The Raw®)!
You can find the full recipe card at the end of this post, but I wanted to give you the process in photos too, in case you’re the visual type. Plus, who doesn’t love drooling over food photos?!
Blueberry Granola Bars Recipe
Prepare 7 x 11 baking pan by lining with parchment paper.
Then, combine the peanut butter, butter or coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt and Stevia In The Raw® into a small saucepan, and warm on “low” heat until it is easy to pour.[gallery columns="5" size="full" link="none" ids="25575,25576,25577,25578,25579"]
Next, in a large bowl, combine oats, crispy rice cereal, shredded coconut and almonds and blueberries.[gallery link="none" size="full" columns="4" ids="25581,25582,25583,25584"]
Pour peanut butter mixture over the oat mixture and stir together, making sure everything is mixed together thoroughly.
Next, press mixture into the prepared pan and place in the freezer for 2 hours to set.
Yogurt Drizzle for Granola Bars
While the granola is setting, this is the perfect time to make the drizzle.
Place the Stevia In The Raw® that is allotted for the drizzle in to a blender and blend for 2 minutes to create a powdered version.
Whisk together the blended Stevia In The Raw®, yogurt and milk until creamy.
Remove the granola from the freezer and cut into 12-16 bars.
Then, line out the frozen bars on parchment paper, drizzle the yogurt mixture over each bar, and let the drizzle set (You can also freeze them again to move this process along)!
I mean, don’t they look absolutely mouthwatering?
PRO TIP: Have fresh blueberries? Snacking along with or topping the granola bars with fresh blueberries are both great ways to make your delicious snack/dessert POP with even more flavor!
Store extras/leftovers in an airtight container and you have the perfect snack to satisfy your sweet tooth craving!
Want to Use Stevia In The Raw® for More?
Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag helps simplify baking with stevia. It measures cup for cup with sugar, so it can easily be used in recipes to reduce sugar and calories with no conversion necessary (Thank goodness! Easier the better, right?)! Plus, it’s formulated so that 1 cup has the same sweetness as 1 cup of sugar.
Know what else? Up to 700 calories are saved for every cup of sugar that is replaced with Stevia In The Raw®. Now THAT’S something to get excited about!
When using Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag for baking recipes, it is recommended that the user replaces about half of the sugar in order to achieve the proper browning, rising and caramelizing that only sugar can provide.
Blueberry Granola Bars with Yogurt Drizzle, Made with Stevia In The Raw®
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1.5 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1.5 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- .25 cup shredded coconut
- .5 cup chopped roasted almonds
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- .5 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- .5 cup greek vanilla yogurt
- 3 tbsp whole milk
- 1.5 cup Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- Prep a 7x11 baking pan by lining it with parchment paper.
- Combine peanut butter, butter, vanilla extract, salt and Stevia In The Raw® in a small saucepan and warm on low heat until it is easy to pour.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, crispy rice cereal, shredded coconut, almonds, and blueberries.
- When ready, pour peanut butter mixture over oat mixture and stir together, making sure everything is mixed together thoroughly.
- Press mixture into prepared pan, and place in freezer for 2 hours to set.
- While the granola is setting, make the drizzle.
- Place Stevia In The Raw® in a blender and blend for 2 minutes to create a powdered version.
- Whisk together blended Stevia In The Raw®, yogurt and milk until creamy.
- Cut frozen granola into 12-16 bars, and line out bars on to parchment paper.
- Drizzle yogurt mixture over each bar and let set up (harden). You can freeze to move this process along if you prefer.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container!