Thank you SO much to Pillsbury for sponsoring this Cookie Dough Crescent Bites recipe! Although compensated, all opinions and views are those of Fantabulosity.
Cookie Dough Crescent Bites: A quick and easy sweet treat dessert using Pillsbury Crescent rolls and store bought cookie dough! Drizzle with chocolate syrup and BITE!
Cookie Dough Crescent Bites
Every Spring, our little guys LOVE to walk about our neighborhood leaving little surprise boxes of treats on doorsteps. It’s finally warm enough outside at this point, to spend a good amount of time, and to pop in at our neighbors to bring them a little happiness.
In my blog post a couple of years ago, “Spring Activity for Kids – Random Act of Kindness,” I mentioned how much that I love that doing this little activity every Spring, is a great way to teach our kiddos about doing something nice for others.
This year, we got a little creative in the kitchen, using only TWO ingredients. Yes, TWO!
My kiddos were able to help, and we were out the door with treats in NO time.
Quick Video Tutorial
If visual is more your style, here’s a quick video recap to show you just how easy these are to make…
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
For our Cookie Dough Crescent Bites, we picked up Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls, 8 count at Walmart, to be the star of the show! These have become a HUGE favorite in our kitchen. They can be the base of SO many meals, desserts, appetizers, and so much more. For our Spring baking, they don’t require a ton of oven time, so we’re not heating up the house to bake goodies, and we aren’t spending hours in the kitchen… but rather playing and enjoying time outside!
Using store-bought cookie dough, we’re set up for a quick dessert, and it leaves us with the second and final ingredient of our Cookie Dough Crescent Bites!
Separate the crescent rolls, and roll up a square of cookie dough, starting at the wide end. Seal the ends by pinching them together with your fingers, and gently roll between your hands to form a ball shape.
My boys may or may not have snuck a bite of that cookie dough during the process.
On an ungreased cookie sheet, line the bites up allowing about two inches between each one.
Mmmmm!!! Can I get an amen on this gloriousness?? Now… let’s make it a little better. Although unnecessary, if you wish to have a third ingredient, drizzle a bit of melted chocolate or chocolate syrup over the top.
Now for the surprise, that our neighbors will get when they bite in to them…
Cookie Dough Crescent Bites
- 1 tub Pillsbury Crescent Rolls 8 count
- 8 square store-bought cookie dough eggless
- chocolate sauce
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Separate crescent rolls, using the perforated lines.
- Place a small square of cookie dough (I cut mine in half because the brand I used were so big.), on the wide end.
- Starting at the wide end, roll up the crescent roll, sealing the edges by pinching them together with your fingers. (You're enclosing the cookie dough so it doesn't spread when baked.)
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, about 2-inches apart from one another.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool before topping with chocolate sauce or powdered sugar.
- Refrigerator any left overs, as cookie dough will not be fully cooked.
We packaged the Cookie Dough Crescent Bites up in to cute little packages, and they were out the door!
For More Pillsbury Recipes:
For more everyday recipes, hop over here to get some new ideas for your Spring baking too! It’s a no-brainer when it comes to using Pillsbury for recipe creations. They’re a trust brand, and always give our recipes a quality flavor!