Fruit Dip with Marshmallow Fluff: An easy fruit dip recipe that’s perfect for fruit platters for dipping your favorite fruit or even graham crackers in!
Quick Overview: Only 3 simple ingredients, a total time of only 10 minutes to prep, and then serve!
Why you’ll love this fruit dip
This marshmallow fluff fruit dip only uses THREE ingredients, and it’s a no bake recipe that only takes 10 minutes! How could you not love that kind of “cooking” in the kitchen?
You’ll absolutely love serving this fluffy marshmallow cream cheese fruit dip on a fruit tray or fruit board, with your favorite type of fruit! It is the best fruit dip for that!
It’s a wonderful dip to serve at your next party, such as birthday parties, baby showers, or a holiday meal. It’s also wonderful to make for a special treat or a great snack if you’re looking for easy after school snacks!
A 3 ingredient fruit dip! That’s all it takes! Plus, they’re ingredients that you probably already have on hand (or could easily get at any grocery store) and could keep on hand for those last minute desserts or snacks!
- 6 Tablespoons of marshmallow fluff
- 1 8 ounce package of softened cream cheese
- 6 Tablespoons of powdered sugar
See the full, printable, recipe card below for ingredients and instructions, all in one place!
- Grab a large bowl, or at least one that’s big enough for the 3 ingredients, that gives you room to mix with a hand mixer.
- Place all three items in to mixing bowl, and mix together until evenly combined.
- If desired, pour in to a serving dish and serve right away at room temperature, or chill in the refrigerator for later!
For fun, if entertaining, you can place a few pieces of fresh fruit on top, to give it some pizzaz!
What fruit is good for dipping?
Feel free to dip any of your favorite fresh fruits in this! Some of our favorite fruits to dip in this easy fruit dip recipe, are:
- apple slices (red apples or green apples)
Crackers for dipping
Even though it’s called a “fruit dip” this dip is absolutely lovely with other items, especially crackers. Here are some of our favorites:
- graham crackers
- Ritz crackers
- animal crackers
- Teddy Grahams
- vanilla wafers
Other items for dipping:
We also love dipping items such as:
- pound cake
Variations and Substitutions
If you’d love to mix things up or are missing an ingredient and need to replace it with something else, here are some ideas that can help:
- vanilla extract
- lemon juice
- Cool Whip
- orange juice concentrate
- chocolate chips
- peanut butter
If you have leftover fruit tip, store in an airtight container, in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Make this dip in advance to cut down on things you have to make for a party or to just make available as an easy grab-and-go snack!
Did you make this? I’d be so grateful if you left a review below to let me know what you thought! Then, the next time you need a quick and easy recipe, come back to Fantabulosity to browse all of my easy recipes!
Fruit Dip with Marshmallow Fluff
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 6 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 6 Tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and the powdered sugar with a hand mixer, on medium speed until it is fully mixed together.
- Pour in to serving dish, if desired!
- Serve right away or chill until ready for serving!
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.