Booty Dip: Cream cheese, brown sugar, marshmallow fluff, vanilla, whipped cream, and chocolate chips come together to create a fluffy, dreamy dip you will NOT be able to stop eating.
This is a viral TikTok recipe for a reason – it’s crazy good! It’s sweet but not too sweet, and the chocolate chips add a bit of texture and chocolate flavor. Don’t worry though, if you have a sweet tooth this will still hit the spot.
You can dip anything in it (wafers, cookies, fruit, your fingers…) and it can be made very quickly and easily.
The only problem with this no bake booty dip, in my opinion, is that it’s too hard to resist! If you make this social media sensation, be sure to have someone to share it with (or else you will probably eat it all on your own).
You can watch the original TikTok video here.
Why you’ll love this no bake chocolate chip marshmallow dip
- Super Quick & Easy: This recipe can be whipped up in 5 minutes! I do recommend chilling it for a while to let the flavors blend together, but if you wanted to you could eat it straight away.
- Simple Ingredients: There’s nothing fancy in here, but the combination of these simple ingredients is amazing!
- Just The Right Amount of Sweet: Some dessert dips are super sweet, but this one is just right. The cream cheese and whipped cream help to balance out the sweetness of the other ingredients making it perfectly creamy, fluffy, and pretty addicting!
You’ll only need 6 ingredients to whip up this viral sensation, and all of them are things you can find at the grocery store. You only need the following ingredients…
You can find a complete list of ingredients and directions in the printable recipe card below.
- Cream Cheese: The savory flavor of cream cheese helps to balance out the sweetness in this recipe and add some thickness. You can use a light version of cream cheese if you want, but I’d recommend using regular cream cheese for maximum flavor. Make sure you let it warm up to room temperature so it’s easier to mix!
- Brown Sugar: Brown sugar gives this no bake dip its cookie dough flavor!
- Marshmallow Fluff: Fluffy marshmallow goodness helps give this dip some lightness.
- Vanilla Extract: A good dose of vanilla makes everything better, in my opinion.
- Whipped Cream: This will make the dip easier to combine.
- Mini Chocolate Chips: Add a bit of texture and some yummy chocolate flavor!
How to make Booty Dip
- Mix: In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, brown sugar and marshmallow fluff. Mix until combined. (For this step I used a hand mixer to incorporate air into it but you can use a wooden spoon.)
- Fold: With a spatula, fold in the whipped cream (or thawed cool whip).
- Stir: Add in the chocolate chips. Mix until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Chill: Place in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes or until you are ready to serve.
- Serve: Serve and Enjoy!
More delicious dessert dips: If you like the idea of a sweet dip you can serve for dessert, you should check out this apple pie dip, Smores Dip and this Pumpkin Fluff Cool Whip Dip. With a side of vanilla wafers, these dips are sure to be crowd pleasers!
Need to make a change? Here are some suggestions…
- Whipped Cream – you can use thawed cool whip instead.
- Mini Chocolate Chips – you can use regular sized chocolate chips or even chopped milk chocolate if you don’t have access to mini chocolate chips.
Note: Marshmallow fluff is different than marshmallow cream. While you technically could use marshmallow cream, your dip won’t be quite as creamy if you do.
If you want to play around with this no bake dessert dip and create something new, you could try…
- Adding Fruit – add some chopped fruit like strawberries into this dip either in addition to or in place of the chocolate chips!
- Mini Marshmallows – stir in some mini marshmallows for a fun s’mores twist!
- Peanut Butter – try stirring in a tablespoon of peanut butter to make this a peanut butter chocolate chip dip.
- Make It Festive – by choosing a festive mix-in you can make this dip suit different holidays! Try green sprinkles for St. Patrick’s Day, candy eyes for Halloween, candy hearts or Valentine’s Day Sprinkles, rainbow sprinkles for birthday celebrations, or red and green sprinkles for a Christmas booty dip.
Keep any leftover booty dip you have in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
These ingredients don’t stand up well to freezing.
Expert tips and faqs
This dip was named booty dip (or bit booty dip) because if you eat it you’ll watch your booty grow! This creamy dip is that good.
You can enjoy this dip with graham crackers, vanilla wafer cookies, animal crackers, fresh fruit, Oreos, your favorite sweet crackers…
The options are endless!
So all the flavors get a chance to combine together! You don’t really need to, but I have noticed when mixing dips of any sort letting it sit for a bit accentuates the flavors.
Did you make this? I’d be so grateful if you left a review below to let me know what you thought! Then next time you need a quick and easy recipe, come back to Fantabulosity to browse all of my easy recipes!
Booty Dip – Quick & Easy!
- 1 – 8 ounce cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup whipped cream (or 4 oz. thawed cool whip)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, brown sugar and marshmallow fluff. Mix until combined. (For this step I used a hand mixer to incorporate air into it but you can also use a wooden spoon.)
- With a spatula, fold in the whipped cream (or thawed cool whip).
- Add in the chocolate chips. Mix until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes or until you are ready to serve.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- This recipe makes about 1 cup of dip.
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.