Booty Dip: Cream cheese, brown sugar, marshmallow fluff, vanilla, whipped cream, and chocolate chips come together to create a fluffy, dreamy dip you will NOT be able to stop eating. You know, like this Oreo dip that readers also can’t get enough of!
This is a viral TikTok recipe for a reason – it’s crazy good! It’s sweet but not too sweet, and the chocolate chips add a bit of texture and chocolate flavor. Don’t worry though, if you have a sweet tooth this will still hit the spot.
You can dip anything in it (wafers, cookies, fruit, your fingers…) and it can be made very quickly and easily, so much like our peanut butter dip!
The only problem with this no bake booty dip, in my opinion, is that it’s too hard to resist! If you make this social media sensation, be sure to have someone to share it with (or else you will probably eat it all on your own). Or make this dessert cheeseball too so you an bounce back and forth between the two!
❤️ Why you’ll love this no bake chocolate chip marshmallow dip
- Super Quick & Easy: This recipe can be whipped up in 5 minutes! I do recommend chilling it for a while to let the flavors blend together, but if you wanted to you could eat it straight away.
- Simple Ingredients: There’s nothing fancy in here, but the combination of these simple ingredients is amazing!
- Just The Right Amount of Sweet: Some dessert dips are super sweet, but this one is just right. The cream cheese and whipped cream help to balance out the sweetness of the other ingredients making it perfectly creamy, fluffy, and pretty addicting!
🧾 Ingredients for Booty Dip
You’ll only need 6 ingredients to whip up this viral sensation, and all of them are things you can find at the grocery store. You only need the following ingredients…
You can find a complete list of ingredients and directions in the printable recipe card below.
- Cream Cheese: The savory flavor of cream cheese helps to balance out the sweetness in this recipe and add some thickness. You can use a light version of cream cheese if you want, but I’d recommend using regular cream cheese for maximum flavor. Make sure you let it warm up to room temperature so it’s easier to mix!
- Brown Sugar: Brown sugar gives this no bake dip its cookie dough flavor!
- Marshmallow Fluff: Fluffy marshmallow goodness helps give this dip some lightness. It’s just the jar of marshmallow fluff that you can find at the grocery store.
- Vanilla Extract: A good dose of vanilla makes everything better, in my opinion.
- Whipped Cream: This will make the dip easier to combine.
- Mini Chocolate Chips: Add a bit of texture and some yummy chocolate flavor!
Need to make a change? Here are some suggestions…
- Whipped Cream – you can use thawed cool whip instead.
- Mini Chocolate Chips – you can use regular sized chocolate chips or even chopped milk chocolate if you don’t have access to mini chocolate chips.
Note: Marshmallow fluff is different than marshmallow cream. While you technically could use marshmallow cream, your dip won’t be quite as creamy if you do.
If you want to play around with this no bake dessert dip and create something new, you could try…
- Adding Fruit – add some chopped fruit like strawberries into this dip either in addition to or in place of the chocolate chips!
- Mini Marshmallows – stir in some mini marshmallows for a fun s’mores twist!
- Peanut Butter – try stirring in a tablespoon of peanut butter to make this a peanut butter chocolate chip dip.
- Make It Festive – by choosing a festive mix-in you can make this dip suit different holidays! Try green sprinkles for St. Patrick’s Day, candy eyes for Halloween, candy hearts or Valentine’s Day Sprinkles, rainbow sprinkles for birthday celebrations, or red and green sprinkles for a Christmas booty dip.
🧑🏻🍳 How to make Booty Dip
- Mix: In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla and marshmallow fluff. Mix until combined (Image 1).
(For this step I used a hand mixer to incorporate air into it but you can use a wooden spoon.)
- Fold: With a spatula, fold in the whipped cream – or thawed cool whip (Image 2).
- Stir: Add in the chocolate chips. Mix until all the ingredients are well blended (Image 3).
- Chill: Place in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes or until you are ready to serve (Image 4).
- Serve: Serve and Enjoy!
🍪 What to Serve with Booty Dip
So many different items are great to use as “dippers” for this booty dip recipe! Here are some of our favorite suggestions:
- graham crackers
- animal crackers
- vanilla wafers
- sugar wafers
More delicious dessert dips: If you like the idea of a sweet dip you can serve for dessert, you should check out this apple pie dip, Smores Dip and this Pumpkin Fluff Cool Whip Dip.
Keep any leftover booty dip you have in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
These ingredients don’t stand up well to freezing.
This dip was named booty dip (or bit booty dip) because if you eat it you’ll watch your booty grow! This creamy dip is that good.
You can enjoy this dip with graham crackers, vanilla wafer cookies, animal crackers, fresh fruit, Oreos, your favorite sweet crackers…
The options are endless!
So all the flavors get a chance to combine together! You don’t really need to, but I have noticed when mixing dips of any sort letting it sit for a bit accentuates the flavors.
Did you make this? I’d be so grateful if you left a review below to let me know what you thought! Then, the next time you need a quick and easy recipe, come back to Fantabulosity to browse all of my easy recipes!
Booty Dip Recipe
- 1 – 8 ounce cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup whipped cream (or 4 oz. thawed cool whip)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla and marshmallow fluff. Mix until combined. (For this step I used a hand mixer to incorporate air into it but you can also use a wooden spoon.)
- With a spatula, fold in the whipped cream (or thawed cool whip).
- Add in the chocolate chips. Mix until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes or until you are ready to serve.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- graham crackers
- animal crackers
- vanilla wafers
- sugar wafers
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
Sarah Skaggs says
This is really so good! thanks for sharing!
Tracey Giordano says
This is seriously mind blowingly AMAZING!! We couldn’t get enough if it!
the name of this dip threw me for a second, but this is the most delicious thing that I have ever made!
The ingredients list vanilla but the instructions never mention adding it.
I’m just going to mix in, on the 1st step. Can’t wait to try it!
Oh you’re right!! I’m so sorry about that. YES! Adding it in, in the first step is perfect. I’ve made the change in the recipe card. Thank you for letting me know!