Apple Carrot Juice: A quick look at the apple and carrot juice that my family loves and other fruits and veggies that we love to add in at times!
We have been juicing for YEARS. Not every day, not even every month at times… but we do love adding a quick juice recipe in to our routine every once in a while to help give ourselves the nutrients that it lacks.
Apple Carrot Juice
Although there are a TON of juicing recipes out there, I wanted to give you some additional fruit/veggie ideas that you could add to a basic apple/carrot juice if you like.
Along with apple carrot juice, you can add (yet, not limited to):
- oranges/halos (although peelings these are recommended, as the peel can give a bitter taste to the juice)
- lemons/limes (use with caution, not to use too much or it may hurt your belly and really overpower the juice)
- peaches (those are super pulpy, causing a thicker texture)
- strawberries (these also tend to create a thicker, “juice” or pulp.
Have Fun and Experiment!
Over the years I’ve had so much fun experimenting and trying new things. Sure, some things don’t taste that great in it, or sometimes we find out that we can’t believe we hadn’t tried that yet!
Just remember that if you’re trying something new and adding in a new ingredient to your apple carrot juice, maybe set aside most of the apple-carrot juice and mix in the new ingredient separately in to a small glass. That way, if you don’t like the addition of the new ingredient, your entire batch of carrot-apple juice isn’t ruined!
Hosting in Your Future?
Having a fresh juice bar for your guests is so fun and something they don’t expect! I have friends that LOVE having a healthy option when we get together, and this is one of my favorite things to offer!
Read more about my fresh juice bar ideas!
Apple Carrot Juice
- 2 carrots
- 2 apples
- Wash carrots and apples
- Depending on the size of your juicer, you may need to cut the fruit/veggies in order to fit. (Peeling/coring/taking out seeds should not matter, and typically, leaving those on is just fine!)
- Turn on your juicer and place carrots/apples (one at a time) in to the juicer.
- Once all is juiced, stir and enjoy!