This No-Bake S’mores Cheesecake Recipe is an easy dessert that is made using ingredients of your favorite fireside treat!
I told you how much I love a good s’more when I shared the pumpkin white chocolate smores.
I’m also a fan of that blissful dessert that’s easy to whip up over a campfire, and it’s something my kids BEG for when they hear we’re doing ANYTHING related with camping.
More Cheesecake Recipes You’ll Love:
No Bake S’mores Cheesecake Recipe
But I don’t believe that s’mores should only make an appearance during a cookout, and I’m also a believer that combining two favorite desserts, deserves its own recipe blog post. I bring you this delicious no-bake dessert.
Grab the full printable recipe below!
You’ll start by mixing together the cream cheese, marshmallow ice cream topping, and sugar with a blender or mixer… then set aside. This creates a yummy marshmallow “fluff” that will be the filling.
Try not to take a bite while it sits there. Or do. Whatever floats your boat.
Graham Cracker Crust
In a food processor (or my handy dandy trick of shoving them in a ziptop bag and beating the heck out of it with a rolling pin) blend (or beat) until fine.
Add in melted butter (yep, you can pour this right in the bag if you want) and mix it together until it forms a wet sand consistency.
Press it in to the bottom of a cheesecake pan until even.
No-Bake Cheesecake Filling
Add in the whipped cream to the marshmallow mixture (and now take a quick bite if you wish) and blend on high until smooth.
Now pour mini marshmallows in to the batter and mix, gently folding them in.
Pour the batter over the crust and smooth out evenly.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Decorate Your No-Bake Cheesecake
There’s no “right” way to decorate your cheesecake, so feel free to decorate with icing, Hershey bars, and leftover graham crackers.
Freeze Your Cheesecake
Place in the freezer and freeze for one hour.
Top with a little chocolate drizzle like the magic shell fudge, if desired!
S’mores Cheesecake Recipe – No Bake
- 12.5 oz. jar of Smucker's Marshmallow Ice Cream Topping
- 3 tablespoon Melted Butter
- 2.5 14.4 packages of Graham Crackers 2 1/2 boxes
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 16 oz. Whipped Cream
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Vanilla Icing
- Mini Hershey Bars
- Magic Shell Fudge (optional for topping)
- Start by placing your cream cheese, sugar, and marshmallow ice cream topping into a large mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer until smooth, and set aside.
- Next place 2 packages of graham crackers into your food processor and blend until fine.
- Add in melted butter gradually, blending after each tablespoon, until it forms a wet sand consistency.
- Pour crumb mixture into the bottom of a cheesecake pan, and press down evenly to form crust.
- Add your whipped cream to your cheesecake batter and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour your mini marshmallows into your cheesecake batter and fold until mixed well.
- Pour batter over crust and smooth out evenly.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hour and let set.
- Remove from fridge and decorate with icing, hershey bars, and left over graham crackers, as desired.
- Place in the freezer for one hour.
- Drizzle with magic shell fudge if desired.
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
More Easy Dessert Recipes
If you love easy desserts, then you’re in the right place. Food is love around here, and desserts are extra bonus points for letting someone know how you feel.
So if it’s easy, and tasty, then you better believe it will be shared in our dessert recipes archive.