Oreo Cheesecake Recipe: An easy, no bake cheesecake recipe on an Oreo crust that cookies and cream lovers will ADORE and that’s a simple chocolate dessert recipe!
Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
We are MAJOR Oreo fans in this house. I mean, so much so, that when they come out with one of their new flavors, you MAY find us dancing in the store aisles. But the plain ole original Oreo’s will always have my heart.
Anything cookies and cream or Oreo flavored is going to win over my family, and this Oreo cheesecake recipe is NO exception.
As you know, we’re HUGE fans of easy, slightly homemade recipes around here. So no-bake desserts like this cheesecake, these Oreo rice krispy treats and oreo dessert recipe, are right at the top of that category.
“No-bake” usually means less time in the kitchen and fewer opportunities to mess something up. That’s a combination that I love.
So if you’re like me, then this Oreo no bake cheesecake recipe just may be a new favorite!
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake
You’ll find the full recipe card below, but I like to give photo instructions and little tidbits along the way too, in case you find that it helps you with the recipe.
You’ll want to begin by grabbing a package and a half of the Oreo’s and separating the cookies and the cream centers. Try really, really hard not to eat them. I know, I get it. It’s incredibly hard.
Place the cream centers of the cookies into a mixing bowl and the cookies into a food processor.
Add your cream cheese and sugar into the mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
Next, add in your cool whip and the rest of your Oreos (broken up). Don’t forget to save about 6 of the Oreo’s though to use as the topping garnish!
Mix well with a hand mixer until well blended and smooth. Set aside.
Oreo Cookie Crust
In a food processor, process the cookies until fine.
Gradually add butter, until the cookies become slightly moist. (Wet sand consistency.) If you do not use all the butter that is okay! Then, mix well.
Press cookie mixture into the bottom of a greased cheesecake pan, and press down firmly.
Pour cheesecake batter over crust and smooth out evenly, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Toppings + Garnishes for Cheesecake
Once the cheesecake has set, you can make swirls with the vanilla frosting, and garnish with the Hershey Cookies and Cream Kisses, Cookies and Cream Hershey Bars and remaining Oreo cookies!
Or, top with your favorite fruit, like strawberries! But if you love strawberry cheesecake, then you’re really going to love this strawberry crunch cheesecake!
Freeze for One Hour
Last, you’ll want to pop it in the freezer for an hour to help it all set even more and then serve and enjoy!
Now if that doesn’t conquer your sweet tooth, I don’t know what would!
Oreo Cheesecake: No-Bake Recipe
- 2 packages Oreos (Set 6 aside for topping)
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 16 oz whipped cream
- 3 cookies and cream candy bars
- Cookies and Cream Hershey Kisses
- vanilla icing
- Start by separating a package and a half of Oreos. Placing the centers in a mixing bowl and the cookie into a food processor.
- Add your cream cheese and sugar into the mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Next, add in your cool whip and the rest of your Oreos (broken up). Mix well with a hand mixer until well blended and smooth. Set aside.
- In a food processor, process cookies until fine.
- Gradually add butter, until cookies become slightly moist. (Wet sand consistency.) If you do not use all the butter that is okay. Mix well.
- Press cookie mixture into the bottom of a greased cheesecake pan. Press firmly.
- Pour cheesecake batter over crust and smooth out evenly.
- Place in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Once set, add frosting swirls to the top of cheesecake.
- Then top with Oreos, Hershey kisses, and Hershey candy bars. However, you desire.
- Place in the freezer for one hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
What’s your favorite Oreo dessert?
Do you have an Oreo or cookies and cream lover in your house too?
What is your favorite cookies and cream recipe? Let me know in the comments below because I LOVE learning new things! Especially new dessert recipes!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love for you to leave a review and let me know what you think!
Then don’t forget to check out one of the TOP recipes here on the blog, the…
Bread Pudding Recipe
Get the BEST, old-fashioned easy recipe https://fantabulosity.com/last-minute-bread-pudding/HERE!