Polish Sausage Recipes – Using polish sausage is a quick and easy way to create a dinner in no-time for a busy weeknight. Here are our favorites!
Polish Sausage Recipes
Polish sausage can be used in so many different kinds of recipes. It can be used to make simple dishes by throwing it over some rice and is great for easy meals like this Quick Alfredo Polish Sausage Pasta!
Whether you’re looking to create a comforting dish to get you through the cold winter months, or you’re looking for a potluck recipe to bring to a party, polish sausage recipes are a great fit! They can work for any type of recipe in any season!
Here you’ll find polish sausage recipes that will make the most delicious dinner recipe regardless of who you are serving!
- This easy Slow-cooker BBQ Glazed Kielbasa is an excellent game day recipe that requires almost no work! Julie Measures
- This Southwestern Shells and Cheese recipe is a great comfort food option that can be made really quickly and easily. Down Redbud Drive
- This comforting Cheesy Sausage Potato Bake is full of heavy comfort foods which are perfect for feeding large families. Thrifty Jinxy
- With less than 10 ingredients, this Sausage Pasta will keep your family full of hours and it’s so delicious! Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- This Home-fried Kielbasa and Potatoes has so many wonderful flavors and will surely become a family favorite. Mom Foodie
- These Pretzel Dogs with Cheese are great for parties or any occasion where you want a classic pretzel dog! Dancing Through the Rain
- With the easy cleanup of this One Pan Creamy Tortellini & Sausage you can whip up dinner in no time and make clean up a breeze. Who Needs a Cape
- This creative Sausage, Asparagus, and Yellow Rice is an easy way to get kids to enjoy their veggies, and even ask for seconds! Fun Learning Life
- This Sweet Spicy Sausage is an easy slow cooker meal that only takes a few minutes to put together. A Night Owl Blog
- This Sausage and Sauerkraut Quesadilla is an easy way to change up your traditional Mexican dinner night! Newlywed Survival
- This healthy Sausage and Kale is Keto friendly and can be made in your Instant Pot! Two Sleevers
- This simple Cabbage and Sausage Skillet uses only a few basic ingredients to create a really flavorful dish. Dancing Through the Rain
- This Instant Pot friendly Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Boil is simple to make and easy to serve! Two Sleevers
- This flavorful Cabbage and Sausage Soup is a budget-friendly one pot recipe! Masala Herb
- The combination of ingredients in this tasty Smoked Sausage Alfredo creates an amazing flavor that you just can’t beat. Tidy Mom
- This Dutch Split Pea Soup is perfect for cold nights when you need something comforting to eat! Lavender and Macaroons
- This easy Slow Cooker Smoked Sausage Cheesy Potatoes creates a casserole right in your crockpot! Who Needs a Cape
- This hot and hearty Slow Cooker Pierogies and Sausage is great comfort food option to make on a busy night. Thrifty Jinxy
- These copycat Silver Dollar Calico Potatoes tastes just like the real thing! Down Redbud Drive
Have a favorite polish sausage recipe? Share it right here in the comments!
Easy Dinner Recipes
If you loved these, then you’ll LOVE these easy dinner recipes too!