Baked Pork Chops and Veggies – A one-pan oven baked recipe with veggies for a healthy weeknight dish, using everyday ingredients.
Baked Pork Chops and Veggies
Ever since I shared my Pan Fried Pork Chops recipe a couple of years ago, I’ve found that you all LOVE pork chops. I totally understand because they seem to be a more affordable pork option at the store.
So, I wanted to come up with a few different recipes to keep in your recipe arsenal and this Sheet Pan Baked Boneless Pork Chops recipe is one of a few you’ll find here on the blog.
More Pork Chop Recipes You’ll Love:
One “Pan” Recipes
Do you love one-pan recipes as much as I do? I mean, I know there are a TON of recipes here on the blog, and I like cooking… but I truly think I’d love it even more if I didn’t have a ton of dishes to clean up when I cooked.
Plus, one-pan dishes usually include veggies and the protein all-in-one, and it takes so much of the guesswork out of dinner time.
So one-pan dishes are my ultimate favorite because that makes clean-up a breeze. Use something like parchment paper to place down on the pan before cooking and clean-up is even easier!
More One-Pan Dishes You’ll Love:
How to Season Pork Chops
With this basic recipe, it just uses salt and pepper. But feel free to experiment with your favorite seasonings. My favorite is garlic pepper seasoning. I put garlic pepper on just about everything coming out of my kitchen.
- garlic pepper
- onion powder
- lemon pepper
- curry powder
- teriyaki sauce
- hot sauce
- bbq sauce
- Tony Chachere’s
- parmesan cheese
- lemon juice
- minced garlic
Baked Pork Chops with Veggies
- 2 lbs boneless pork chops
- 20 oz. baby potatoes halved
- 4 cups green beans trimmed
- 4 tbsp. olive oil divided
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Place baby potatoes and green beans on the pan and toss with salt, pepper, and 2 tbsp. olive oil.
- Lay pork chops on the pan and brush with remaining 2 tbsp. olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper or seasoning of your choice.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until pork chops are fully cooked and potatoes are tender enough to be pierced easily with a fork.
If you love quick and easy recipes, you’ll love the recipe archives of recipes here on the blog.
I don’t believe that cooking has to be hard and gourmet to feed your family. Find tons of fast and easy recipes HERE!