Salad recipes are our FAVORITE around here, so this roundup of cold pasta salad recipes fits right in!
Whether you need cold pasta salad recipes for a potluck or just looking for a side dish that doesn’t require turning on the oven, here are some of the BEST pasta salad recipes to choose from!
“Pin” your favorites to your favorite board on Pinterest so you have them when you need them!
Cold Pasta Salad Recipes
During the warmer months, the last thing you want to do is turn on your oven to make lunch or dinner.
With these cold pasta salad recipes, use a little heat once, and enjoy it for days without turning on the oven!
Here you’ll find some that make the perfect dinner or even a side dish to bring to a party!
20 Cold Pasta Salad Recipes
1. This Bacon and Ranch Pasta Salad combines two of our favorite flavors with chunks of cheese that makes this an easy side dish that almost everyone will automatically will love!
2. With this tasty Pizza Pasta Salad from Cincy Shopper, you can enjoy all the flavors of a pizza without the wood-fired oven!
3. This delicious Deviled Egg Pasta Salad from Courtney’s Sweets is the perfect way to use up those deviled eggs from your last party.
4. This BBQ Pasta Salad with Tuna from My Crazy Good Life is way more exciting than your traditional pasta salad recipe, but with all the flavors of a backyard barbecue.
5. With this Creamy Summer Pasta Salad from Fun Food Frolic, you can enjoy all the flavors of summer in one simple meal.
6. This Italian Pasta Salad from Simply Stacie makes it easy to bring a dish for your next potluck or barbecue.
7. In just 15 minutes, you can have this delicious Tuna Macaroni Salad from Courtney’s Sweets.
9. This Greek Pasta Salad fromThe Baking Fairy requires minimal cooking to make, and you can have dinner on the table in minutes!
9. This unique Chicken and Peach Pasta Salad from A Magical Mess is bursting with flavor and is the perfect dish to change things up without heating up your home.
10. It’s the prettiest and easiest pasta salad I’ve made and LOVE. It’s my Italian Pasta Salad!
11. This Sriracha Shrimp Pasta Salad from Accidental Happy Baker is so easy to make ahead and is both spicy and fresh!
12. This unique Caesar Pasta Salad from Baking Beauty will stand out from the crowd and sneak in some veggies at the same time.
13. This quick and easy Primavera Pasta Salad from It Bakes Me Happy is perfect for busy nights, and a break from the traditional pasta salad recipes.
14. This Asparagus Tortellini Pasta Salad from Who Needs a Cape brings summertime to the table in a unique and veggie filled way!
15. This quick and easy Broccoli Seafood Pasta Salad from Confessions of an Overworked Mom, is so simple to make and perfect for busy days.
16. This Tricolor Pasta Salad from Courtney’s Sweets is so easy to make and perfect for picnics or barbecues.
17. This delicious mayo-free Broccoli Lemon Pasta Salad from Home Cooking Memories is perfect for picky eaters who don’t like mayo.
18. This delicious Tortellini Caprese Salad Who Needs a Cape has some of the best flavors of summer all in one pasta salad.
19. This Southwest Pasta Salad from Veggies Save the Day is loaded with amazing flavors and is vegan, gluten-free, and oil free!
20. This summertime Vegan Macaroni Salad Vegan Huggs is the perfect way to feed those on a special diet, and still enjoy the deliciousness of pasta salad.
21. This delicious Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta from Dancing through the Rain is perfect for any time of year.
Have a favorite cold pasta salad recipe?
We’d love to see it and possibly share it here with the others! Drop it in the comments below!
Looking for more easy side dish recipes?
Tired of Searching for Recipes?
Well if you’re here for the first time, then you’ll want to get your hands on my NEW cookbook, Fabulously Fast Dinners.
Aren’t you tired of spending hours thinking about what the main dish to make for your family, and then realize you STILL need a side dish to go with it?
I’ve done all of this for you! An easy and fast main dish recipe, paired with a side dish recipe and even alternative suggestions for sides and desserts along the way!
Dinnertime just got fabulous, and FAST!