Salad recipes are my absolute favorite. They can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even main dish and can be made in so many different ways.
With this in mind, I felt inspired to share some of my favorite salad recipes with you, so you’ll find it easier to come up with when you need a recipe to whip up for something specific!
I have a feeling you’re going to fall in love with these Pinterest favorites, top visited and most delicious recipes here on the blog!
1. There’s a secret to making this BEST Side Salad recipe, and you won’t believe how easy it is.
2. Speaking of easy, this cold pasta salad recipe is a side dish that you’ll want to remember for potlucks and weeknight dinners.
3. Looking for low-carb or keto friendly side dish salads? This cauliflower potato salad will be something to remember!
4. I’m not quite sure there’s anything better to ring in the summer, than this fresh summer side salad recipe, that has strawberries, nuts, avocados, and goat cheese!
5. This creamy crunchy cucumber salad recipe, although delicious all year is fantastic during the summer!
6. There’s no reason you can’t make the famous tomato, avocado, mozzarella salad that you had at a restaurant, at home!
7. If you love spring mix, then you’ll love the combo of ingredients on this Apple Raspberry Salad.
8. If a bean salad is what you’re looking for, and you love Mexican food, then you’ll love the spin we put on this 3 Bean Salad!
9. Or if a dessert salad with fruit is more of what you’re looking for, you won’t be disappointed with this creamy yogurt and pudding dressing, in this apple salad recipe.
10. Look, I get it. When I tell you about this cornbread salad recipe, you may not understand HOW delicious it is until you try it!
11. A Thai salad recipe? YES, the flavor and ease of this is going to be a combination that you love!
12. A classic Egg Salad Recipe is something every family should have in their recipe rotation!
13. Amish Potato Salad is a classic side dish recipe for a BBQ and keep it easy with this one, so you have more time to visit with guests!
14. Cold pasta salads are my FAVORITE! I’ve rounded up 20 recipes you’ll want to pin, pronto!
15. Do you love curry and chicken salad as much as I do? Then you’ll LOVE how this curry chicken salad recipe combines the flavors!
16. Hosting soon? With these make-ahead salad recipes for a crowd, you’re sure to find a SLEW of salad recipes that you’ll love!
17. Ranch, Bacon, Pasta… it CAN’T get any better than this Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad recipe that’s especially delicious as a summertime side dish!
18. You know what I love? That I can eat this Snicker Apple Salad as a side dish or a dessert!
19. This Carrot Salad is made with mayo, so consider it your “go-to” when you’re asked to bring a side dish to the bbq this summer!
20. I had NO idea how much I was going to love this Pistachio Salad until I tried it. Now, it’s a favorite!
21. The heavens parted when I had this Italian Chopped Salad at a restaurant in Chicago! The ditalini pasta combined with the lettuce is the perfect combo!
What’s Your Favorite Salad Recipe?
Have a favorite salad recipe? Share your best one with us below in the comments!
Then, if you’re here for the first time, know that you’ll only find quick, easy and recipes. We like to cook, but don’t have the time to make a gourmet meal each night, so we compromise with “slightly homemade”.