20+ Make Ahead Salads for a Crowd: Whether you’re whipping up a pasta salad, potato salad, or even just a standard lettuce salad for your next get together, salad recipes can be so easy to make ahead of time.
There are so many delicious ways to make a salad that can feed a crowd.
I’ve gathered some of the best make ahead salads for a crowd, so you have plenty to choose from when you need them! Don’t forget to pin them on Pinterest so they’re handy!
Make Ahead Salads for a Crowd
Or, if you like to make side dishes ahead of time or that easy to whip up in a pinch to go with dinner for your family, then you’ll find a fabulous amount of salad recipes to choose from here. (Salads are PERFECT as a side dish to accompany a ton of main dishes!)
20+ Salad Recipes for a Crowd
1. Combine the delicious flavors of a traditional BLT and you have this Fresh BLT Pasta Salad. Red Head Baby Mama
2. Loaded with both texture and flavor, this Broccoli Salad is a great way to change things up. Bunny’s Warm Oven
3. If you’re looking for a simple side dish, this Cucumber and Onion Salad is the perfect option. Cincy Shopper
4. If you want something that’s quick and healthy, this Shredded Beet Salad is a great choice. Earth Food and Fire
5. Forget the loaded baked potato and try this Twice Baked Potato Salad instead. Cook Eat Go
6. This tasty Greek Pasta Salad is perfect for potluck meals or get-togethers. Food Meanderings
7. This massive Taco Salad can feed a large crowd, and it looks awesome! Dancing Through the Rain
8. This Pasta Salad With Peas And Ham is a cool and refreshing recipe to enjoy. Smart Savvy Living
9. This unique Honey Mint Wild Rice Salad is the perfect side dish to bring to a party or potluck. A Magical Mess
10. This delicious Easy Macaroni Salad is so simple to make, and a great go-to for any party. Eating on a Dime
11. This light and tasty Three Bean Salad is perfect for cookouts or anywhere that you want to bring a healthier dish.
12. In just five minutes, you can whip up this tasty BLT Coleslaw Salad. Plating Pixels
13. This delicious and light Simple Ramen Noodle Salad is so easy to make! Hello Nature Blog
14. This unique Frog Eye Salad is a fun and fruity pasta salad. Cincy Shopper
15. This fabulous Layered Salad is loaded with flavor and perfect for feeding a crowd. The Kitchen Is My Playground
16. This Pickled Green Olive and Potato Salad is great for potlucks and picnics! Plating Pixels
17. This easy Crab Salad is the perfect way to cool down on hot summer days. Let’s Camp Smore
18. This budget-friendly Classic Italian Pasta Salad is great for whipping up in a pinch and great for feeding a crowd. Eating on a Dime
19. This Frito Corn Salad will be a huge hit! You can even take it camping! Hello Nature Blog
20. This savory Cornbread Salad is the perfect combination of sweet, crunchy, and savory to make the perfect salad for your next get together with friends.
What are some of your favorite make-ahead salads for a crowd? Share them right here in the comments below!
More Salad Recipes You’ll Love
I wanted to share recipes from a lot of my blogging friends above, but I want to make sure you know about all of the other salad recipes that are great for crowds, here on the blog too!
- The BEST Side Salad Recipe – This recipe has gone CRAZY on Pinterest with so many fans!
- Creamy Crunch Cucumber Salad – A fresh and light salad recipe for a hot summer day!
- Cold Italian Pasta Salad – An easy, cold salad that can be made in a pinch!
You won’t find only salad recipes around here…
You’ll find TONS of easy recipes that can be made using everyday ingredients, that your family will love! Browse the easy recipes and pin your favorites!