I’m always on the hunt for an easy appetizer idea. Mainly because I have too many things to do, and I don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent Bites, are now a new go-to favorite to make, when needing an appetizer to take to a party, or to serve at your own cocktail party.
Heck, or even whip them up & serve them as a side dish for a weeknight family dinner.
What about as a main dish? Sure. Why not? They have chicken in them, and that classifies as a main dish in my house.
Easy Appetizer: Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent Bites
Uh… Bacon? Ranch? Chicken? Crescent Rolls? Game over… I’m sold.
These everyday ingredients may already be in your refrigerator, and the recipe is something that you can either whip up as a quick snack or last-minute for unexpected guests! Genius!
QUICK TIP: Rotisserie chickens are my secret weapon for things like this. I always try to keep one on hand or in the freezer for quick recipes.
Preheat your oven to 375 and while that’s preheating, mix up all of the ingredients (besides the crescent rolls).
Pinch off small pieces of the crescent rolls and form into small little bowls and place in muffin cups.
Fill each muffin cup with the chicken, bacon, ranch mixture and bake!
How easy is that!?
And how GOOD is that?!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent Bites
- 1 roll refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 rotisserie chicken chopped (we just used the breast meat)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion diced
- 1 sprig of parsley finely chopped
- 3 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Since this recipe uses a rotisserie chicken your preparation time is quick!
- Save yourself some more time by using pre-cooked bacon OR cook the bacon in the microwave.
- Mix all the ingredients (except crescent dough) into a bowl.
- Open the crescent dough and form into a ball. The dough is easier to work with if used right out of the refrigerator. If it gets too warm, it will be sticky.
- Pull off small pieces of dough and flatten it (in your hand) out to a circle shape.
- Press the dough round down into the muffin tin.
- Spoon a scoop of filling into each cup. Top with a little more cheese if you wish!
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crescent is golden brown.
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
The PERFECT Chicken Appetizer Recipe:
These are great hot or cold, so there is no need to fuss with keeping them warm at your party or get together!
Put them on a white platter, or a white cake stand, and these delish little things will look all fancy like.
If only your guests knew that you didn’t spend hours in the kitchen!
Now… if I could just find someone to open the crescent roll can for me. That “pop,” scares me every time.
Pin this Recipe to Remember:
As always, I LOVE hearing if you made something that I’ve featured. So if you tried these Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent Bites, let me know below!
Easy Party Appetizers
I love entertaining and I LOVE food, so you’ve come to the right place! Browse my easy party appetizers for more ideas!