I’m always on the hunt for an easy appetizer idea. Mainly because I have too many things to do, and I don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen. Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent Bites, are now a new go-to favorite to make, when needing an appetizer to take to a party, or to serve at your own cocktail party.
Heck, or even whip them up & serve them as a side dish for a weeknight family dinner. Main dish? You bet… they have chicken in them, and that classifies as a main dish in my house.
Easy Appetizer: Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent Bites
Uh… Bacon? Ranch? Chicken? Crescent Rolls? Game over… I’m sold.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent Bites
This bite-sized dessert recipe is perfect for parties and entertaining. All simple ingredients and can be whipped up in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 roll refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 rotisserie chicken chopped (we just used the breast meat)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion diced
- 1 sprig of parsley finely chopped
- 3 strips bacon cooked and chopped
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Since this recipe uses a rotisserie chicken your preparation time is quick!
Save yourself some more time by using pre-cooked bacon OR cook the bacon in the microwave.
- Mix all the ingredients (except crescent dough) into a bowl.
- Open the crescent dough and form into a ball. The dough is easier to work with if used right out of the refrigerator. If it gets too warm, it will be sticky.
- Pull off small pieces of dough and flatten it (in your hand) out to a circle shape.
- Press the dough round down into the muffin tin.
- Spoon a scoop of filling into each cup. Top with a little more cheese if you wish!
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crescent is golden brown.
These are great hot or cold, so there is no need to fuss with keeping them warm at your party or
Put them on a white platter, or a white cake stand, and these delish little things will look all fancy like. If only your guests knew that you didn’t spend hours in the kitchen.
Now… if I could just find someone to open the crescent roll can for me. That dang “pop,” scares me every time.
Pin this Recipe to Remember:
As always, I LOVE hearing if you made something that I’ve featured. If you tried these Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent Bites, let me know below!