Easy Peach Turnovers: Using canned peach pie filling and puff pastry dough, these may just be the easiest breakfast or dessert you can make!
Easy Peach Turnovers
Not only are they easy, but they use everyday ingredients, can be made in a pinch and are so comforting, yet impressive to look at!
Only 3 Ingredients:
Would you believe that this recipe only takes three ingredients! (Unless you also prefer to drizzle a sweet icing over the top as shown below!)
What you’ll need:
- Puff Pastry
- Canned Peach Pie Filling
It’s the perfect easy recipe to make for guests, or for the kids on a lazy weekend!
Try other pie fillings like:
- Chocolate pie filling
- Lemon pie filling
Try Mixing in Other Ingredients with the Above Fillings:
- Cream Cheese
- Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter
- Strawberry or Grape Jam
- Savory Ingredients: Sausage, ham, eggs, bacon, cheese, rice, taco meat, etc.
You’ll Also Love:
How to Make Turnovers with Puff Pastry
Full, printable recipe card towards the end of this post!
I’m not sure if there’s anything better than a puff pastry or crescent rolls when it comes to making a quick recipe.
They make baking so easy and they’re really versatile.
So when it comes to making a turnover, I’ll reach for puff pastry ANY day!
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. and prepare a baking sheet with nonstick spray and/or parchment paper
To begin making the turnovers, roll out the puff pastry dough and pinch the seams together if necessary and then cut into 4 equal squares.
Next, add 1 heaping tablespoon of peach filling to the center of each square.
Place some of the egg white on two joining sides of the square to help hold the turnover together.
Next, roll the opposite side over the filling and press down the sides to seal.
Using a fork, press along the sides of the pastry.
Place the turnovers on the prepared baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
OPTIONAL Turnover Glaze:
Definitely not required for these peach turnovers to taste amazing, but it adds a sweet touch when you can also add a slight drizzle of a powdered sugar glaze.
What You’ll Need:
- powdered sugar
- margarine or butter
- milk or half-and-half
for this easy, basic powdered sugar glaze from Pillsbury!
What to Serve Turnovers With:
If you’re hosting a party or brunch and need to serve your guests more than turnovers, making this easy quiche recipe is classy, yet so easy you’ll wonder why you don’t make it for your family on repeat!
Easy Peach Turnovers
- 1 package package puff pastry 2 sheets
- 1 21 oz. canned peach pie filling
- 1 egg beaten
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. and prepare a baking sheet with nonstick spray and/or parchment paper
- Roll out the puff pastry dough and pinch the seams together if necessary. Cut both sheets into 4 equal squares.
- Add 1 heaping tablespoon of peach filling to the center of each square.
- Place some of the egg white on two joining sides of the square to help hold the turnover together.
- Roll the opposite side over the filling and press down the sides to seal.
- Using a fork, press along the sides of the pastry.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
Don’t Forget About Dinner!
Pin this Image for Later:
Pin the image below to remember it for later when you need it!