Gift Ideas for Him: For the one that’s hard to buy for, you’re sure to find something here your husband, dad, boyfriend, brother, and friend will love!
I don’t know what happened this year but for some reason, I found it SUPER easy to find gift ideas for the men in my life for birthdays, Christmas, anniversary, Father’s Day and so much more.
Get my favorite gift ideas for her, the teenage girls, teenage guys, and gift ideas for teachers in your life too!
And last year for Christmas, my sister encouraged us to start a new family tradition, by buying small gifts for every member of the family, to fill up HUGE stockings for each of us, and it was SO.MUCH.FUN.
Nothing big. Nothing fancy. Just small gifts that we think each family member will love.
Then, one by one, we go in a big circle and take turns opening each individual gift so we can all see what each person got.
So many laughs, so many memories.
So with this new tradition, this meant that a WHOLE lot of men got added to my Christmas Gift Tracker (get your free gift tracker download here).
Here is a list of all of the goodies I’ve found lately that the men loved and would love and I hope you find some FABULOUS ideas for the men in your life too!
Many of these links contain affiliate links.
Gift Ideas for Him
- “Take it Easy” Gift Idea – Every guy on your list will love an excuse to relax!
- “You’re Red Hot” Gift Idea – Looking for something to give your husband or boyfriend? Tell him you think he’s “Red Hot” with all of these red goodies!
- “Open When” Printable Gift Cards – A DIY option and a heartfelt one at that. This is the gift that keeps on giving!
- Sock Subscription from Society Socks – Society Socks is a bold sock company with a social cause – for every pair of socks sold, a pair is donated to charity. By combining the elements of social impact and individuality, Society Socks fosters a company dedicated to building a community and bettering the world. They offer a variety of fun, high quality and stylish socks that are offered in the form of a monthly subscription. They’re the perfect gift and ideal for all your holiday needs!
- RelaxUltima Neck Massager – Relieve neck pain and discomfort in as little as 15 minutes a day! I absolutely love how this has cushions that rest on the side of your neck, so it doesn’t apply too much pressure there! I’ve used some in the past that can be so uncomfortable so this is so nice!
- Supplements for men – From vitamins to pre-workout, the man in your life will love trying something new or getting something he doesn’t have to buy himself next month!
- Yeti Cooler – Whether he spends time at sporting events, hunting or just needs a cooler for a long road trip, he’ll love having a new cooler!
- Yeti Rambler Tumbler – Want to get him a Yeti but a cooler is over your budget? This tumbler is something he can never have too many of!
- Patagonia Hat – The trucker hats are in style and he’ll stand out from the crowd with the different styles and colors Patagonia hats have!
- Kabob Grilling Baskets – Have a griller? How easy will it be to secure kabobs now?
- Tickets to a sporting event from Stubhub – It’s the gift that will continue to give after opening! Grab tickets to a football, basketball, baseball or hockey game and watch his eyes light up!
- Cornhole Set – it’s one of the most addicting games out there right now. He’ll love playing this with his buddies and at family functions!
- Concert Tickets from Stubhub – have a music lover? Check the concerts in his area coming up and see if he has a favorite show coming soon!
- Work Boots – A nice pair of work boots will send him back to work in the new year with a smile on his face!
- Cognac Belt– A belt that looks AMAZING on a business suit and is super popular this year!
- North Face Puffer Vest – This vest is a staple in so many closets and one that you can never have too many of!
- Weighted Blanket – This is on so many wish lists this year and for good reason! He’ll be sleeping better in no time!
- Wireless AirPods – For those long car rides or working in the office, he’s going to LOVE having these new AirPods to listen to podcasts or his favorite music!
- 75 Inch Vizio Tv – What guy wouldn’t LOVE to see this under (or heck, beside) the tree this year! 75 inches of his favorite sporting event or tv show? You may just be his new favorite person after getting this tv this year!
- Roku Streaming Stick – Help make it easier to watch his favorite things on tv this year!
- Capital Gains: Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff – Chip Gains – Chip Gains is loved by so many and his book is so encouraging that no matter what your guy does for a living, he’ll love reading this book!
- Adidas Cologne – there are SO many expensive cologne options out there, but this Adidas cologne is SO SO good and super affordable!
- XBox – Have a gamer on your list? Feed his gaming addiction with a new XBox this year!
- Nikon DSLR Camera – Has he shown interest in taking photos? This camera a FANTASTIC starter DSLR camera!
- Car Detail Kit – A man and his truck/car/RV… no matter what he drives he’ll love having this on hand to keep it clean!
- Pajama Set – He’ll love lounging in his chair on the weekends wearing one of these pajama sets!
- Watch – A timeless accessory, a watch is always a safe bet!
- Fantasy Football Gear – You’ll be speaking his love language by gifting him with something fun to take to his next fantasy football meeting!
- Leatherman Tool – It’s the tool that can do all.the.things! Something he can keep in his glovebox toolbox, it will come in handy when he needs a little help!
- Wireless Garage Door Opener – I’ve had this and LOVE it! It’s so nice to be able to see if your garage door is opened/closed even when you’re not home. Plus, get notifications if your door opens!
- Jersey for His Favorite Sports Team – Give him a new shirt to wear to support his favorite team this season or to wear when he goes to the game to root them on!
- Gift Certificate for Carwash in Town – A lot of carwashes now have membership options and they run GREAT deals during the winter months. Grab him a gift certificate for when the weather warms up!
- A basket of his favorite snacks/drinks – Do a little research and find out what his favorite goodies are and he’ll be snacking well in to the new year!
- Scratch offs – This is a gift that could give him WAY more! Plus, it’s a great option if you have a specific dollar amount to give because you can get anywhere from 1 to 100 (or more) of these!
- Alcohol – Is he a scotch drinker? Whiskey? Beer? Grab his favorite mixer and he’ll be able to crack in to them right after opening!
- Gift Certificate to his Favorite Restaurant – Once the leftovers are gone from the holiday celebrations, give him a chance to visit his favorite place to get a steak/burger!
Did I Miss Something?
I’m sure there are other items out there that the man in your life would love and I want to hear about it!
Drop a note in the comments and let me know what it is so I can add it to this one to help others out!
Pin it to remember it: