Gift Ideas for Teenage Girls: Shopping for your daughter, niece or friend just got a lot easier with these popular gift ideas!
Gift Ideas for Teenage Girls
Oh how I had fun shopping around online for gift ideas for teenagers! I did have to recruit a little help (ok, a LOT of help) from my niece on this post to make sure I actually recommended gift ideas that the teenage girls in your life would actually like!
Have others to buy for? Here are more gift ideas you’ll love
- Gift Ideas for Teenage Guys
- Gift Ideas for Her
- Gift Ideas for Him
- Gift Ideas for Teachers
- Best Friend Birthday Gifts
- Gift Basket Ideas
- 30th Birthday Gift Ideas for Him
- DIY Gift Ideas
Fro:m VSCO girl gifts to everyday necessities that any girl would love, you’re sure to find something here to complete your gift buying list!
P.S. Did you get my free printable Christmas Gift List download yet? You’ll want to get your hands on that pronto!
Ok, so let’s get to the items I’ve found online for you to help make your Christmas shopping a little easier.
Note that most of these gift ideas are from Amazon, just because if you’re familiar with Fantabulosity, you know I survive on Amazon prime, and I’m assuming you may too.
However, you may also find some items here from Target, Uncommon Goods, and Anthropology!
Many of these links contain affiliate links.
Gifts for Teenage Girls:
- 60Pcs Premium Velvet Hair Scrunchies – Oh I love how scrunchies have made a comeback. This contains 60 pcs and she’ll surely be able to pick a color that she loves with this set!
- adidas Women’s Adilette Aqua Slide Sandal – I feel a bit of nostalgia with these too, and the pastel colors are adorable!
- Cute VSCO Laptop Vinyl Stickers for Water Bottles – So apparently young girls are loving adding stickers to their water bottles these days, and this set is just one of many available!
- Hydro Flask Travel Coffee Flask – Oh but not just any water bottle! A Hydro Flask is what she wants this year!
- Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm – Good ole Burt’s Bees never gets old. She’ll love this as a stocking stuffer or just to balance off another gift you’re getting her!
- Fairy Lights – She’ll love these to decorate her room to show off as the background in her SnapChat or TikTok videos!
- Crocs Classic Clog – How are these back in style!? I love it. They are and they’re SO hot right now.
- Madden Girl Women’s Brando Slide-On Sandal – I feel like a broken record here, but what in the world!? I totally wore these in the 90’s and grinned when I saw teenage girls wearing them with their socks!
- VSCO String Wave Bracelet – The string bracelets are HUGE and she probably wants a 100 of them to wear at once on her arm. Pick her favorite color (or get a variety) and surely she’ll be in love!
- Bright Fuzzy Socks – Well you don’t have to be a teenage girl to love fuzzy socks. (I actually owe this idea to my teenage nephew, as he likes buying fuzzy socks for his girlfriend for her birthday and Christmas!)
- DIY Journaling Set – Girls are loving the DIY things right now, where they can get crafty and create new things. I thought this DIY journaling set was flipping adorable!
- Vineyard Vines Tees – I’m sure you’ve noticed the girls wearing the oversized t-shirts, with the shorts, crocs and carrying their hydro flasks… well a popular t-shirt right now for teenage girls tends to be a Vineyard Vines tee and they have super cute styles right now!
- Lightess Cinema Light Box – For a little room decor, she’ll love creating messages on these before her friends come over for a visit!
- Phone Case – Who doesn’t need a new phone case? Or a backup at least!? Snoop around and figure out her favorite color and see if they have a phone case in her shade!
- Charging Hub – How handy is this charging station for her phone and other accessories!?
- Roku Streaming Stick – On the higher end of a Christmas gift as far as price, I think is an affordable way to give her the option to watch a TON of tv in her room!
- DIY Lip Balm Kit – A mix of the lip balm and DIY ideas above, a lip balm kit would be fun to create favorite flavors and scents!
- Inflatable Lounger Air Sofa – Whether she’s staying with a friend, going camping with the family or she needs a quick nap in between soccer games, she’ll love this air sofa!
- KODAK Smile Instant Print Digital Camera – Teenage girls are too young to remember our polaroid days, so they’re loving the instant print digital camera!
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case – On the more expensive side of gift ideas, I don’t know if there’s a teenage gal out there that wouldn’t LOVE these. Heck, I wish I could get some of these this year!
- Weighted Blanket – These are all the rage right now, and even if it’s just a trend, it has been said that they can help with anxiety and help you sleep better!
- Starbucks Gift Card – What girl wouldn’t love to be able to hop over to Starbuck’s to get her favorite treat without having to ask mom and dad for money!?
- Candy – Don’t just grab a bag of candy off of the shelf at the store. Buy a few different kinds in the same color, or buy her favorites and build a candy basket in a cute container that she can reuse, like a make-up bag or jewelry box!
Did I Miss Something?
I’m sure there are SO many other items out there that a teenage girl would love, and I want to hear about it! Drop a note in the comments and let me know what it is so I can add it to this one to help others out!
What About Gift Ideas for Teenage Boys?
Oh it’s coming. That one is a little tougher, but I’m bringing in the big guns and having my nephew help me with this one!