Air Fryer Recipes: A collection of easy recipes for the air fryer for fish, chicken, pork, and more from some of the BEST recipe bloggers!
Air Fryer Recipes
If you are trying to cut back on the amount of oil you consume, an air fryer is a great option! I’m going to assume that you have an air fryer, but if not, head over to find out WHICH air fryer I chose after researching and looking for the very best, in my Air Fryer Reviews post!
What is an Air Fryer?
Air fryers allow you to still enjoy delicious fried foods, but without all the oil that comes with traditional frying!
If you have never used an air fryer before, the concept can sometimes be a little tricky. Whether you are looking for a dessert, quick lunch, or dinner, the possibilities of what you can make are endless!
20+ Air Fryer Recipes
Here you’ll find easy air fryer recipes from some of my favorite blogging friends that make the perfect recipes without all the oils!
Easy Air Fryer Recipes from Top Bloggers…
- We’ll start out with one FUN recipe, Air Fryer S’mores! I love how easy these are to make inside when the weather outside doesn’t allow a bonfire!
- These Baked Thai Peanut Chicken Egg Rolls are light and healthy, and you won’t even miss the Chinese takeout! The Creative Bite
- This easy Fajita Chicken makes a great light and simple air fryer chicken recipe for busy nights. A Mom’s Impression
- These tasty Cheese Stuffed Chicken Meatballs are a great appetizer for parties or just to enjoy over veggies. Lori’s Culinary Creations
- Air Fryer Burgers are a no-brainer! NO more frying them in a pan on the stove, spraying grease everywhere!
- Oh mylanta… this air fryer chicken legs recipe became an accidental favorite!
- This Air Fryer Salmon can be ready in just 10 minutes, making it perfect for a quick air fryer fish recipe. The Food Hussy
- This Keto friendly Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops recipe is great for nights when you need a healthy meal but are short on time. I Save A to Z
- This Popcorn Chicken is way healthier than fast food restaurants and way more delicious! Strength and Sunshine
- Looking for more vegetarian recipes? This air fryer tofu is amazing in the air fryer!
- These Beef and Portobella Mushroom Meatballs are great for pasta dishes or as a tasty meal by themselves. Mommy Enterprises
- These tasty Air Fried Tortellini are such an easy appetizer or dinner option! Awefilled Homemaker
- Who wouldn’t want a healthy Crispy Bacon recipe without all the mess? Berry Maple
- If you want a healthy dessert option, these Apple Chips are simple to make and have no added sugar! Project Meal Plan
- This Buffalo Chicken Wings in the air fryer, recipe is so delicious you’ll forget you’re eating them at home! I Save A to Z
- Change up your traditional pasta meal night with this Toasted Ravioli recipe. Cooking with Carlee
- If you want a healthier buffalo wing recipe, look no further than these Buffalo Cauliflower Bites. My Crazy Good Life
- If you want an easy breakfast in your air fryer, give these Mini Blueberry Muffins a try. Clean Eating Kitchen
- You can have fried Gluten Free Chicken Strips without having to use oil to fry them! Must Have Mom
- These Air Fryer Donuts are so easy to make and way better for you than Krispy Kreme. Rock It Mama
- These Spiralized Sweet Potato Curly Fries are so fun to make and so simple too. Eats Amazing
- If you love Fried Pickles than you will love this healthier air fryer version! Joyfilled Eats
- This Pumpkin Bread Cake is Keto friendly and so easy to make! Low Carb Inspirations
- These Potato Latkes are allergy and paleo friendly, and they are so easy to make! Strength and Sunshine
Do you have favorite recipes for an air fryer? Share them right here in the comments below so we can add them to the list!
Need a New Air Fryer?
My favorite air fryer, by FAR is the Chefman air fryer! But I’ve also tried out the Cosori Toaster Oven Air Fryer and although it is a different style of air fryer than I prefer, it was a great small appliance too!
You’ll Also Love These Fried Recipes:
Although they’re not air fried recipes, these fried recipes on the blog are favorites!